Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hmmmmm...


We live in the forest, yes I live in Oklahoma but the east side of Oklahoma is very hilly and lots of trees. We live down a gravel road, down a tree lined driveway, very private, oops forgot about the front where they had to remove trees to get the big equipment in, but the trees are growing back, very quickly. SO when I had this feeling someone was looking in my sewing room, watching me sew, sew, sew, couldn't figure out. I do have bunnies and squirrels running around but they don't stop to look, yesterday a deer ran through the trees BUT then there was a flurry of activity around this tree. THERE she was sitting on her nest and dad was bringing take out. I'm surprise she hasn't gotten a cold from all the rain and today the tree is swaying in the wind, I hope those babies appreciate their mom....
Tuesday watch for Miss Millie and friends quilting adventures to begin....

No comments: