Monday, July 26, 2010

Oklahoma Clouds.......


When we went to visit the rancher to learn how to grow a pasture and a lawn I caught something when he was talking, "well it hasn't rained for 18 days". I know rain is very important to ranchers and farmers but I really didn't know they counted the days in between storms. Last night I thought I heard some thunder and when I was cleaning paintbrushes I saw some lightning north of us (oh dear I am starting to sound like a country girl - north, south, east, west, I left my right and left directions back home....)and then it got dark in the house and I looked out front and saw this. I didn't think my little camera would catch so much beauty but it did really good! These clouds were headed to the rancher's home and I hope they rained on all his beautiful land.
This week I have to finish 4 quilts - that's my goal - I know I can do it if I sit still, very very still.......

No comments: