Monday, August 30, 2010

September Gold....

It has been a very interesting day here. It's 91 degrees outside very cloudy at times and just a minute ago it started raining like cats and dogs - well I never really saw rain that looked like cats and dogs but let me tell you it was pouring! So when you are inside it looks and feels like fall but really its not. I am so ready to decorate the house for fall and put all the summer decorations away but I will wait another week or so, it's a really big job and I don't really have time this week for it. Today I am writing the instructions for this little quilt. It's only 12 x 12" perfect for decorating and even though its for September you could get it made in a day! I think this little block will be my favorite at least for awhile. It really shows off the fabric. I hope your Monday is going well - back to typing.....
Photobucket

No comments: