Monday, October 18, 2010

Really - I am working....

Monday and the sweet husband went back to work and so I am back to work too. I love designing quilts, its a good thing because sometimes what is in my head doesn't come out too quickly! I have this little package of some new fabric this is coming out this month and wanted to use it for this quilt. For 4 days now I have used up all those little squares trying to make a block and that block just wasn't happy. So I put it all away and went into the closet and picked out these happy little fabrics. Perfect - made me smile. If I don't smile the blocks get tossed - thats my rule. Can't you just see a lot of these pretty little houses with a big beautiful fall flower somewhere in the middle or maybe on the side.....
I hope your Monday is going well, now I have to go stack some more firewood. Everyone is showing some good baking on their blogs at least they could share a little - stacking wood is hard work!

Photobucket

No comments: