Monday, November 22, 2010

A Little Book....

I love to write little stories and draw little pictures to go with them. I wish I was better at it, might have gotten a job doing something I love. Because I am going to be busy the next few days I am going to share a page or two with you from a little book I wrote a few years ago. We were going thru a pretty rough spot building our home here in Oklahoma and once I recovered from the pain of it all I decided not to give into the mess but try to sew again and do something creatively. In the evenings after work I would sit for hours writing and drawing, it brought happiness back into my life and helped me to put one foot in front of the other and keep going. The seven years we have lived in Oklahoma were difficult but because of hard work and not giving up we did ok here. Our home will go up for sale January 1st, its a lovely new home but there will be a new home for us in Idaho and new places to visit, closer to family and old friends.

I hope you are enjoying this wonderful Thanksgiving week :)

Photobucket

No comments: