Thursday, January 6, 2011

Patching Walls......


Do you remember me writing about all the artwork we have in this house? Its even in the closets! Next home will have some serious wall space! Well yesterday I took down a lot of pictures and patched the little bitty nail holes and today I am going to paint them. The poor husband came home and got upset because all the pictures were gone, now this is the same man that comes unglued when I start hammering nails into the walls to hang pictures! I, being very patient, explained I was patching holes and tomorrow I will paint all the little spots and hang the pictures back up. Thank goodness he didn't see the mess I made in the guest bedroom/ sewing room. I took a shelf down and two moley screws remain, now do I have a picture big enough to cover that mess....................
Photobucket

No comments: