Saturday, January 15, 2011

# Two Ornament


I finished my second ornament - 22 more to go before December! I got a few patterns in the mail yesterday so I am ready to start #3. These little ornaments are so cute! I changed the colors around because I want our tree to be full of red (husband loves red on the tree). I am going to try to get 4 more on this linen so when I get the linen full I will make all the ornaments up at once. I am going to try a Shepherd's Bush ornament but they are pretty small.
I got all my wool projects cut out, now I am basting them down. I have a dear friend that dyes the most beautiful threads and ribbons and I have ordered some beautiful silk twist to do the embroidery with - when the box comes I will take a picture for you to enjoy (didn't want to say the word drool....). If you like beautiful threads, buttons, laces and fabrics we could consider ourselves best of friends......
Photobucket

No comments: