Thursday, April 21, 2011

Embroidering.....



In between getting ready for our daughter to arrive I have been stitching with my new thread. Stitching with Mohair is so very nice, I think I am a little spoiled. I have been working on a piece of cross-stitch in the evenings that uses DMC floss and to switch over to Mohair is just amazing.
Every year for some reason that I cannot remember, I send the daughter a silly little stuff animal for Easter. Probably our first year in Oklahoma I wanted to do something fun for the kids. This little guy is waiting for her to arrive. In hour we will be on our way to the Boise airport. Now it just takes less than two hours to get from San Jose, CA to Boise, ID and a whole lot cheaper than flying to Oklahoma. No chance of getting delayed by the weather like last Christmas either. This mom is very happy............
Photobucket

No comments: