Sunday, May 15, 2011

For Your Viewing Pleasure......



Before I unwrap this soap I must share it with all you dear people. Yesterday CeCe brought me this soap and lots of hand dyed ribbons. The ribbons are absolutely beautiful and I will share them with you soon but this soap is just too wonderful. It is hard to explain how wonderful it smells but close your eyes and picture ocean breezes, maybe some lemon, maybe some mint, hmmm not sure. Next time I get a check in I will have some for a giveaway!

Don't you just love pretty things! Today we started buying drapes and curtain rods. I found some chalk paint online to paint the furniture so hopefully if the weather gets warm someday I can start to paint furniture. This house will have a guest room so if you like to quilt or stitch consider yourself invited over! We also have the key to a rec room so I hope to have a stitch day every once in awhile! Ohhhhhh yes, Idaho is a great place to live...............

Elizabeth Ann

1 comment:

Lori said...

How fun to be getting things for the house already!! You must be excited!