Thursday, June 9, 2011

Oregon Mountains......




Oregon has the most beautiful mountains and I do love looking at them. I took this picture while we were driving down the freeway so it might be a little fuzzy. My dear daughter got me a new camera and it is very good at taking pictures out the car window! I am hoping to go back to Oregon in July to the Sister's area and camp awhile. The rivers and the mountains in that area are spectacular.


Our new neighbor emailed us last night to tell us the walls are built and today the roof goes on. We want to wait until Saturday to go out and see it but not sure if we can be that patient or not. I am starting to pack things up again. Three months in our little duplex has been nice but I am admit I am ready to get unpacked and settled in my own little home. But for today I am working on my Autumn piece. I had to take out a whole tree and redo it but maybe by tomorrow I can show you a lovely picture of it.


Have a great day!

Elizabeth Ann

No comments: