Wednesday, June 29, 2011

View Out My Living Room Windows......





We got word today that the siding is almost completed on the house and not sure what else happen. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel like driving out to see it. My truck had to go to the hospital this week - new windshield ($189) - new brakes ($780) so I guess I will be keeping it awhile since it looks like a brand new truck and drives like one!
There is a mountain range that runs along side of town and the neighbors told us during the winter they light the ski paths with lights. I know once they build houses and all the trees get planted we probably won't be able to see it but this year we should be able to enjoy it. My truck will be in the garage and not in the view! In a short few weeks we will have trees and lawn too - not that I'm counting the days...........



Elizabeth Ann

1 comment:

Campbell Kids said...

Wonderful view! Do you know the name of the mountain range?