Saturday, October 22, 2011

Quilts For Sale.....

Today was very special - I bought 3 beautiful little trees that turn all sorts of colors for fall and my box arrived for this pattern!  Isn't it just beautiful??  It even has little bun feet!  It seems every week we are meeting some very nice people here in Idaho and a couple of weeks ago we met a couple that moved here from California.  He does amazing woodworking and has a very nice collection of boxes in his home and I asked if he could make a box for this pattern.  Now I am thinking I could do 3 more patterns this size and change it out for the seasons.  But first I have a design all worked out in my little head and tomorrow it has to get drawn out. 
We are having an amazing fall, the trees in this area are just amazing.  I hope your weekend is going well and you have some time for stitching!
Elizabeth Ann
P.S.  If you would like a box just like mine, I will provide all the contact info in the pattern but you can also email me and I will happily send you an email address for Bill!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! He does a lovely job.
Leslie

Patty C. said...

This box is awesome- love it ;)