Monday, November 28, 2011

Day Three of Christmas Joy............

Good morning,
This little tree is my very favorite.  Its only about 4' tall but it holds a lot of memories. When our kids were small I wanted to make them an ornament every year and buy one made out of wood for them so there are a few of those.  I use to needlepoint, so there are a few of those.  One year I made fabric ornaments, reindeer's and angels and bells and Santa's so there are a few of those.  I cut reindeer out of felt one year and they act like garland.  I can remember a friend and I started going to craft shows and I found some darling little wood ornaments.  One year my daughter and I stitched ornaments while the Olympics were on TV. And then I thought I would cross stitch ornaments and have a whole tree full but then I got busy so I only got a few done.  Well this last year I have met some amazing stitchers that have shown pictures of their beautiful ornaments, so I got busy and started stitching some very lovely Christmas ornaments again!

Today is Cyber Monday (my daughter is here and she told me because I don't pay attention to sales) so my Etsy Shop has a Cyber Monday sale going on - Check it out!
Have a great Monday!!
Elizabeth Ann

4 comments:

Carol said...

What a darling tree!! Don't you love unwrapping those Christmas ornaments each year--it's like greeting old friends :)

Patty C. said...

It's a perfect tree - So cute - I love it !!!! I see a snowman in there - I made that one too ;)
Hugs

Heirlooms by Ashton House said...

Love your tree! And how special that it captures memories of Christmases past.

Tatkis said...

Beautiful Christmas tree, embellished with memories and ornaments!

Hugs,
Tatyana