Monday, November 14, 2011

Wooly Christmas Ornaments.....

Project for today, some little ornaments for the tree.  I think I will buy some wool felt and do a scalloped backing.  I bought some beautiful hand dyed wool from the Sue Spargo store awhile back for my McCall's Quilting magazine project and have started to use it now.  Its lovely wool.   

 Bill, the gentleman that makes the beautiful wood boxes has another box almost done and I have been cutting out the design for it with Sue's wool.  Someday I would like to order the pack with every color!  I love the textured pieces and ordered a small pack of those again.  One day this week I should have some Happy Mail!

Wish you all could come and sit and embroidery with me in my sewing room.  Its very cold outside but the sun is shining in my big window and keeping me toasty warm!
Have a great day!
Elizabeth Ann

No comments: