Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 10 1/2 of Christmas Joy....

We just now got home from Washington after spending 3 whole days with my dear friend and her husband.  I cannot tell you how wonderful the trip was.  I saw some amazing Christmas stores (and you know how I like to decorate), some beautiful countryside, my favorite little town AND Ben Franklin!  Have you every been to a Ben Franklin? And don't tell me you have one down the road, the store is great!  My husband got the mail and brought in a little box from Florida.  My cross stitch blogging buddy lives down there and we exchanged ornaments.  My very first exchange and I think I totally blew it.  I received a box of the most beautiful treasures!  I have been watching all the beautiful things she has been working on this year and quite a few of them came over in that box.  I will take more pictures tomorrow of everything but this beautiful piece had to go right on the tree and get on my blog so you all could enjoy it!
Thank you dear friend............
Elizabeth Ann

2 comments:

sunny said...

Love that ornament! I'm glad you had a good time. I haven't seen a Ben Franklin in years. I didn't know they were still in business.

Patty C. said...

You certainly did a great job with the exchange - You made the loveliest ornament - I was completely thrilled - I am glad you liked your gifts -

(The extras were not for the exchange - That was a different issue - A thank you for some things you have sent me recently -I hope to stitch your sunflower pattern in 2012 ;)

Hugs
Your blogging buddy !!!