Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve..........

I am happy to report every bit of Christmas Joy
has been packed and stored away...
The house is sad.
When we moved in last August
I just decorated with all
the pumpkins so I could get them
unpacked and then we went into Christmas
decorations and now all I have is white
and blue bowls and pottery pieces - blah.
Need to get the drapes made for sure now...
But happy little wool pieces are calling my name.
This is Mr. February, today I am going to make
him into a pillow.  I put Mr. January and his wire
basket out in the dining room, one bright spot in this house!
Do you have big plans for tonight?? 
I have been blowing and wiping my dripping nose for a few
days so we will enjoy being home maybe watching
a movie.  Have you seen the Help?  Our
daughter bought it for me for Christmas.  Loved it!
Have a wonderful day!
Happy New Years!!
Elizabeth Ann

1 comment:

Carol said...

Will you come and put my decorations away for me, Liz? Oh, I need to get to that this afternoon. I like everything back to normal by January 1st! Your blue and white collection sounds perfect to me by the way :)

Mr. February is looking very cute with all of his little felt hearts!

Haven't seen The Help yet, but loved the book. I'm on the waiting list at the library.

Sure hope you feel better soon--enjoy whatever movie you watch. That is always our New Year's Eve tradition, too :)