Wednesday, March 14, 2012

July Woolly Birdie....

I really don't know what has
gotten into me.
Last week I cleaned and
organized my workroom, actually
had my husband drill a hole in
the back of the desk and put the computer
cords back through the desk and not
hanging out the side.  Found a cute
little basket and put all my drawing
tools in, cleaned up all that floss that
was hanging around, goodness.
Yesterday spent good part of
three hours working on
the taxes, (I studied tax accounting
in college, comes in handy now) so
today I can sit and embroidery this
little birdie!
A customer at my local quilt
store is waiting for all the birdies, they
haven't been born yet,  Hot August Chick
is about to come out but the rest
are justing floating around....
Elizabeth Ann

3 comments:

Heirlooms by Ashton House said...

What a cute chick! I'm sure your customers will love her.

Lori said...

Perfect colors for July!!

Patty C. said...

Awesome colors ;)