Monday, April 23, 2012

Soaking My Feet......

I have been enjoying myself
so much this last week!
I have gotten to meet so many
nice ladies from Idaho
and Oregon.
We live about 30 minutes
from the Oregon border so half of the
Shop Hop is in Oregon and the
other half is here.
This morning I am soaking my
feet and putting some pretty polish
on because it went from 60 to 90 in one
short day!
I have to show you all my project from
last weekend.  This cabinet use to be
dark green and we got it painted to very pale
green, so much easier to decorate now!
I had the glass knobs from another cabinet that
didn't work out so I didn't even have
to go to Hobby Lobby to get new ones,
Too Bad.....
Yesterday we were waiting for a bus
full of quilters and we decided to kit up
one of the quilts in the book.
Cowboy Christmas.
The ladies can get all the fabric and the book - very fun...
Well I have to go get pretty now for a
fun afternoon!
Elizabeth Ann
P.S. One night this week, the husband
and I will get together and draw a name for
Just Add Flowers!  :)

4 comments:

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Your painted hutch is so fresh and displays everything so nicely. I especially liked the glass knobs. Enjoy this beautiful weather we are having.

Carol said...

What a pretty project!! Such a difference from dark green and I love those glass knobs. Are you planning on decorating it seasonally?

It is freezing here today--with some snow even!! Please send your lovely weather east--and soon!!

Doreen said...

The weather is "seasonal" here in S.E.MN. Tomorrow will push 70F so plan on getting the motorcycle out! Today is a new project using the micro-stippling motif Leah Day shared in her QAL some weeks ago. Am having so much fun. Tons of shop hops coming up in a week.....Tis the season, you know! Hehe! Enjoy! Hugs, Doreen

Lori said...

Love the hutch! Such pretty things you decorated with!!
Looks like we are in for a little weather change. It has been wonderful!