Thursday, August 16, 2012

G is for Gate......

I heard this morning that it is
cooling off very nicely
back east
&
I really wanted to get
all my Fall decorations
out and change
the house out
but...
I stuck with my plan
for today and
finished this little heart.

It always amazes me
to see what a little
embroidery thread
&
some very simple stitches
can make.


I have been drawing on
some new projects
and I ordered
some very beautiful
threads in. 
I have this picture in my
head of some very beautiful
embroidery around
the wool.

Have you tried Spider Rose's?
I love making them.  This
beautiful thread I use really
makes a beautiful rose.
I hope you are having
a great week!
Elizabeth Ann




2 comments:

Lori said...

Yours are so pretty!! I may have to try that one!!

Carol said...

It really is amazing how the threads and stitches make such a difference after they're added, Liz. I just love the tiny bunny at the bottom of your "G" heart :)