Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Celebrating Autumn - Day Eight.......

 
Goodness it was so cold
last night I guess I need to
put blankets on the bed tonight!
I guess that will help the trees start
to turn colors too.
 
This little pillow is a
Drawn Thread chart and I
wish I had done more of them.
I always get going on
those cute little Lizzie Kate Santa's
and never get any other pieces done.
 
Yesterday I listened to all the
wonderful memorial pieces on the
radio while I cleaned this messy sewing room.
Lint from wool is messy!
Then I sat down to check messages
&
I picked up a pencil,
 
what do you think??
Well I need to write up a pattern
&
do some
printing today.
Have a great day!
Elizabeth Ann
 

4 comments:

Lee Prairie Designs said...

I think it is great....should be adorable!

:) Carolyn

PatC - All is Bright said...

It is so sweet. Can't wait to see it.

Pat

sunny said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

You just reminded me I have to get my fall decorations out as well. Thank you. Your cabinet is so cute. Nice job.