Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Peak at Mr. December Birdie....

 
For some reason I have
been putting off designing
the December bird, I
wanted him to be extra special,
after all he represents December!
Can you see the toys
in his sack? 
I haven't cut them out yet,
a little dolly, a teddy bear
and of course a lamb.
I'm out of thread so I
need to order some before
I can start the embroidery.
 
I hope you all have a wonderful
holiday weekend.
 
My best friend is coming to visit
&
I have been practicing my
Chicken Foot skills!
Not really,  I have been painting
furniture and getting
the house ready for their arrival!
Be safe and have fun!
Elizabeth Ann

2 comments:

Lori said...

Have a blast with your friend! I love your December bird!! Adorable!!

Carol said...

How cute--looks like Santa has a helper! Enjoy your weekend with your friend--I'll bet you can't wait to give her a tour of the house!