Sunday, June 30, 2013

July.....


 
I hope you have been enjoying
the summer so far.
I had my husband make
a few of these round tables
to go here and there in the house....
So I have made some tablecloths to go
on them.
Now all I need are some curtains.
 
 
Just had to show this lamp I
found at a little antique show.
I changed the bulb to one
of those that flickers like a candle.

 
Changed some of the quilts around too.
With 10 foot ceilings I have a lot of wall space
to fill up & I enjoy doing that a lot....
I have run right out of things to decorate with
and need a road trip to collect some treasures.

 
I did get a new little
holiday cross stitch sewed up
and one made for my friend up North.
 
And I got this new birdie
done and the pattern finished up.
December Birdie.
He has a sack full of goodies
for good little boys & girls!

 
And I got a little further on
my Prairie Schooler ABC's
I'm still not even half way done with it......

I almost got this little piece
finished but I'm working
on some new patterns so I had
to put it down for now.
Hopefully this week I will
finish two patterns
called
Town Square.
They will have two woolly patterns
and a quilt pattern.
I started the drawings for a new
series called
Grandma's Farmhouse
Spring
Summer
Fall
Winter.
I'm very excited about them!

 
I hope your July is full of fun!
Elizabeth Ann

2 comments:

Carol said...

Looks like you're getting all settled in your new home, Liz! And you're still finding time to design and stitch--amazing!! Your PS Alphabet is so incredible--I can't imagine working on that large hunk of fabric. And your little December Santa Birdie is so adorable--you have the best ideas!!

Hope you have a lovely holiday on the 4th :)

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Your home is looking so cozy, Liz! All of your projects are lovely.

Thanks for sharing and have a great 4th of July, too!!

Hugs, Carolyn