Sunday, October 6, 2013

From My Home to Yours..... picture two....

 
Spring - Summer
 
You can see all the projects
are pretty small,
they can't be
any bigger than
7 inches.
Remember you can pre-order
you very own copy,
just write or call
 
We are in for a few nice days,
here in Idaho,
so
I hope to ride Miss Purple
a few more times
and take this little guy
for a few more walks,
really he sits and looks
around while I tug
and wait.....
 
Don't let that sweet face
fool you, he's
thinking up his
next adventure.....
Have a fun day!
Elizabeth Ann
P.S. his name is Toby.......
 

1 comment:

Carol said...

Aww...Toby is so cute--love his eyes!! I'm sure he loves walking with you each day and playing in your wools :)

Very nice finishes, as alaway, Liz--love the bird in the heart and those sweet lady bugs. Your imagination and creativity always amaze me!