Saturday, April 12, 2014

Flower Farms......

 Can you imagine
living on a flower farm....
 Someone calling to get 
directions to your home -
"Turn left at the red tulips"
" Or turn right at the daffodils"
I think that would be
just perfectly lovely,
although telling folks to
turn left on Nightingale Place
isn't so bad....
My pals, Dale & Leslie, in Washington
sent me these photos today,
I think maybe they should moved
to a tulip farm
&
then I could come and stay 
all spring....

Hopefully by the end of next week
I will have two more blocks 
for the woolly quilt to
share with you.
I have very busy printing patterns,
gave my covers 
a new facelift & nice big photos!

We got to take a trip to McCall, Idaho
this week - the big beautiful
lake was frozen!
Love going up there to visit at
the wool there is amazing.
Took her a good supply of patterns 
for Shop Hop 
of course
Cindy's Quilt Shop has a nice supply too.
Have a glorious week,
weather is perfect now,
no complaints from me....
Elizabeth Ann

3 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

Those are some awesome pictures. love all the flowers.

Lori said...

I love seeing fields of flowers!

Carol said...

The sight of those flowers would certainly start your day with a smile!! (It's snowing here right now, by the way!! UGH!!)