Tuesday, April 22, 2014

June Woolly Block

 Antique Quilt Block & Pincushion for June
&
April, May, June Blocks
altogether...
When I put the borders on and pressed the pieces,
I just was amazed how pretty they turned out.
The girls at Cindy's Quilt Shop came up
with this idea to applique the wool
pieces on cotton fabric
&
I tell you I am loving ever bit of it.
In fact my little quilt I started before Christmas 
is going to be done the same way now,
if  I could only do two things 
at one time....
The redbird is still my favorite, although that
gold vase is very pretty....
Elizabeth Ann

2 comments:

Carol said...

That is going to be one very special quilt, Liz!! I, too, love how it's turning out and am looking forward to seeing the rest of the months :)

Lori said...

Very pretty! I love combining wool and cotton.