Friday, June 27, 2014

A lot of quilting.....

Laura, the quilter, sent a picture
of my quilt....
Quilting is amazing isn't it?
Makes a plain block
turn into something absolutely wonderful!
Its difficult for me to turn
over my wool projects to someone
to finish, but I trust Laura completely with 
my work....

I also have a little bit of news today,
I made myself a little website.
It takes a week for my domain name to transfer 
over and I have a few little things 
I would like to fix.
But for now I like it a lot.
In a few months I would like to
be able to sell patterns from it but 
will wait until all the bugs are worked out.
Have a wonderful weekend, 
we are getting light rain 
all my flowers are just loving it!
Elizabeth Ann

4 comments:

Judy said...

The quilt is looking amazing! Congrats on the web site--will look forward to that>

Judy Heartland stitcher

Farm Girl said...

That is an amazing quilt. I can't wait to order quilts when you get your website opened. That picture of your farm is beautiful.

Carol said...

Wow--what amazing quilting! I'm so glad you have a quilter who you trust so much--that would be scary handing off your work...

I'm so glad you've started a new web site--now even more of the world will become aware of your talent, Liz :)

Lori said...

The website looks good so far!