Friday, February 27, 2015

Before and After...

 I was getting a little
panicky, my quilter was 
having her second baby
&
I wasn't sure what I was going
to do.
 It's a well known fact I
cannot run a long-arm 
even though the quilt shop
has a perfectly wonderful one to rent.
 Just by accident I met a 
very kind lady that quilts 
took on my projects.
 I love feathers, the more the better....
The very kind lady did 
an outstanding job of quilting!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Elizabeth Ann

5 comments:

sunny said...

It's beautiful! I've never had a quilt professionally quilted.

Karen S said...

It is amazing the difference the quilting can make. Lovely work.

Farm Girl said...

That is just beautiful. I love feathers too. I always have. Your quilt is just lovely. I am so glad you found someone. I bet that is just an relief.

Lori said...

Very nice! I really would like to find a local person to do some of my quilting. A long arm rental would be great too! I'd love to try that.

Carol said...

So glad you were able to find a new quilter, Liz!!! You two are quite the team--the new quilt looks amazing :)