Monday, February 2, 2015

Ground Hog's Day......


 
Toby's wondering why 
all the fuss
about a groundhog.....
 Started working on 
this fun little summer quilt,
trying to figure out a cute name...
Of course if I could get pass making 
the house block, I could get on 
with the embroidery and naming it!
I spent all afternoon yesterday
trying to sew one together, gave up
today and made a pattern with 
good old graph paper.
Apparently I cut my sample block
completely wrong but it seem to sew up
perfectly....
Believe me the word perfect didn't 
work for any of the others....
We hope you had an awesome day!
Elizabeth Ann
P.S. Thank you all for the wonderful 
birthday wishes today!

5 comments:

Carol said...

Oh, was your birthday on the 2nd, Liz? I will have to write that on my calendar so I don't forget next year. I hope you had a very happy day--you so deserve it :)

Love the summery quilt and your little buddy, Toby, always makes me smile!!

Natasha said...

Love the cheerful quilt. And of course Toby what a sweetie :) Miss my Westie Samson something fierce.

Happy belated birthday to you!

Lori said...

Looks great Liz!

Farm Girl said...

I am so sorry I missed your birthday. Happy Belated birthday to you! House Blocks. I have a wonderful little quilt I was working on until I got the the house block. Then I stopped. I need to get back to it as it is a wonderful summer time quilt.
I hope you have a lovely day.

paulette said...

Belly rubs all round!! :o)) Have a great day!
P