Monday, September 7, 2015

Woolly Boxes.....

 I hope you all
are having a splendid
holiday!
 I have been trying to 
finish some more woolly boxes
to take to Utah 
next week.
Finally I can say - Next Week!
I am super excited 
about this show, the quilt show
I am thinking will be pretty
wonderful, a lot of great quilters
in Utah....
I don't get so scared anymore to go
out and be a vendor.....
 Finished my fall decorating,
just in time for it to warm back up
to the 80's 
(better than snow though....)
I have to work on making a Christmas 
quilt or maybe just 
buying a red plaid one....
Got every little cabinet done...
I hope you all have a wonderful day
with your family!
Elizabeth Ann

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

It is all lovely. It does look like fall. I bet you have such a great time in Utah. I hope you sell out! I love those boxes. Have a great week.

Carol said...

Wow, those boxes are spectacular, Liz--really unique and so perfect for fall decorating :) Enjoy your time at the show!