Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Day Nine of Christmas Joy....

 Goodness here we
are 
the second day 
of Christmas week...
I found this glass
cabinet in a warehouse
somewhere in Oklahoma
(really was way out in the country),
there was a matching one
with legs,
so wish I had brought it now...
I want to share with you all
a recipe
I made up!
Now that is amazing!!
but they are so good and so very healthy 
for you!
Mix the following:
1 cup flour, 1/4 cup wheat germ, 1/4 cup bran or oat flour,
1 cup oats, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/2 tsp salt,
1 tsp baking soda, 2 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp cinnamon,
1 tsp pumpkin pie seasoning (or another tsp of
cinnamon).
A small hand full of pecans, dried coconut, dried cranberries,
light raisins, walnuts, 1/2 apple diced
add whatever else you would like.
On some of the items I use a 
large handfull............. 

In 1 cup of almond milk add 2 tsp vinegar and let
sit while you do the dry ingredients.

Wet ingredients - 2 eggs, 1 tsp coconut oil  (melted), 2 T honey,
milk.  Add to the dry ingredients, 
mix just until blended.
I use large muffin pans, fill cup liners, I get about
9 muffins.  I freeze them and will eat
about 1/2 muffin at break time.

Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or the toothpick
comes out clean.
Have a wonderful 2nd day of
Christmas week!
Elizabeth Ann


1 comment:

Carol said...

You have the best cupboards and hutches for decorating, Liz! Sorry you didn't grab the other one when you had the chance. I've done the same thing, too--better to go with your instincts, I guess. The muffins sound fabulous--don't think I could just eat a half though :)