Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cows....


Can you see those cows under those trees, hiding from me?
Some very nice people invited us over to teach us how to grow lawn and pasture grass. I was hoping to get a close up picture of one his cows but they were smart, they were staying in the shade, not like me tromping around in the hot hot sun trying to get their picture. I drive by this property every time I go to town. My husband is always saying - I get the cart before the horse - in other words its going to take time to get our property this pretty.
Well the closet is almost painted, its going to be very pretty. I have enough room in there to hang a lot of my old cross-stitch pictures that have been stored for a long time, yes, I keep telling you all how big that closet is. At one end around the corner I have 7 shelves that will hold a lot of thread, books and other treasures, treasures and more treasures.
I hope you all are having a great Saturday!

No comments: