Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Anniversary Week....

Saturday will be our anniversary. I have been blessed with an awesome and very handsome husband (tomorrow you will see!). We only knew each other about 2 weeks before he asked me to marry him and we got married 2 months after that - mom wasn't a bit happy..... Every night I have been fixing a special dinner or dessert to celebrate - we tend to do that here, we like having a birthday week! Last night I tried fixing a chocolate smoothie, it was ok but I liked the berry smoothie we fixed Saturday night better. Tonight I am cooking a favorite dinner - string beans, little red potatoes and red onions - its veggie night.
We got the best present today though, a whole day of rain - all the little trees are doing a happy dance.
Today I am working on September Gold, a little quilt for September, I am loving it......

Photobucket

1 comment:

matate10 said...

You look beautiful!!