Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Anniversary Week Part 2....


I promise this is the last wedding photo, but I love it. Dinner went well last night. You might as well know I am not the best cook in the neighborhood. I could be, I watch Martha and I read the Pioneer Woman's blog and I even found a wonderful blog that I will share more about later. I try real hard but I never seem to accomplish what the receipe picture looks like. I can make a delightful chicken salad and homemade pizza but you can't live off of chicken salads (I try) and pizza (I try). Not sure what I will do special tonight. Today I get to go into the city and buy fabric to finish up 5 quilts. Can hardly wait to show them to you! And I get to buy more fencing materials. Now that it is starting to cool down we need to get back to work on fences and finishing a little barn we built for the mower and tools.
Don't you just love that ruffled shirt..........

Photobucket

No comments: