Sunday, August 15, 2010

Doodling......

Sunday...
We are a little tired from yesterday, mowed and watered and watered. I did finish piecing the little quilt today. I am going to practice my quilting one more week before trying to quilt it. My circles are getting better and I even got a decent heart in there. You notice I didn't get a perfect close up shot so you could see if my stitches are perfect. The stitch length is getting pretty decent I just have to get more control of the direction of the needle. I wish I had learned this about 10 years ago - I really enjoy it a lot.
I liked to thank all the people that take the time to post helpful information on quilting - it is very generous of you to share all your knowledge and years of experience with us. I am thinking this winter I want to design a quilt so I can do a lot of quilting on it. Every winter I like to tackle one big project to help the days go by a little quicker - of course today a snow day sounds pretty nice............... Have a great Sunday!

No comments: