Thursday, August 26, 2010

I am having a Guest Today!


Later on today I am going to have a special guest. When I saw her blog name and a sunflower beside it I knew it would be interesting and maybe I could learn a few things. You may know or probably don't know, I am a California city girl and we have moved to the country in Oklahoma. A few weeks ago I shared that a kind rancher taught us how to grow grass. We also have been trying to have a garden. I always had a garden back home but this is a whole new ballgame here! Back home we wanted the heat so the tomotes would grow and ripen but here the tomatoes stop blossoming until the heat dies down. And the red dirt doesn't help things. My garden is in an area where there is great soil so I am blessed in that area. But anyway I started reading Suzanne's blog, she has great tips on gardening and great receipes! But this week she had some amazing photos and I asked her if she would be a guest on my blog and share her photos and she said yes!
Photobucket

No comments: