Friday, September 3, 2010

Just a perfect day to start the holiday weekend......


I went out last night to check on the husband while he was mowing. Last weekend he had to take the mower apart and I wanted to make sure it was working ok and he wasn't under it again and this is what I found. It was still over 90 but it was getting darker by the minute. The clouds were amazing. It looked like someone had painted big cotton puffs. Sure enough about 1/2 hour later the lighting and thunder started. It moved south and east from our house and really got loud. I was glad I was looking at it from the back windows and it wasn't over my head! We got some rain and some very nice cool weather today. Just maybe fall might be closing in on us. I'm praying for all of you on the east coast today. Have a great holiday weekend!
Photobucket

No comments: