Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Little Pillows....

My favorite item to decorate with are little pillows made from scraps and buttons. Years ago I had a quilting friend that spent hours making little pillows with added touches of embroidery and laces and every year I tried to buy one to add to my collection, I dearly loved them and would have bought all of them if I could have afforded to do so.
You know I am knew to the blogging world and so I am still discovering so many awesome things that have been going on in the quilting world. Yesterday I discovered Pat Sloan's radio show. Thank goodness you can go back and listen to all the shows - they are great when you are sewing. I need to finish some blocks this morning so I can go out this afternoon and enjoy the great fall weather!
Photobucket

No comments: