Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pretty Little Christmas Trees.....

Almost done with this little quilt! I need to make a trip into town to get the inside border fabric and I am going to try something fun for the bottom border.
Today I am going to work on the first quilt for my series - First Ladies. I did some more research last night. Once I start reading I get lost in time and it was bedtime before I knew it. A lot of our First Ladies had very sad lives. One even lived up in the private rooms of the White House and was never seen. So many of the ladies lost their children very early, one child got a blister and died soon after. Some of the ladies had a grand time serving as First Lady and some did amazing things for our country. I am going to enjoy every moment working on this project!!
You all have a great day!
Photobucket

No comments: