Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday....

I hope your Tuesday is going well. I am trying to finish up the little Christmas quilt, should be done by this evening. My window looks out on the front of our property, part of it has been cleared for the lawn but to my right the land is still covered in trees. The squirrels run around most of the morning until the heat sets in and then I guess they have a nap until evening. Just a few moments ago a mama deer, baby deer and for the first time the daddy deer just walked around the corner of the house, walked around a tree and then back into the forest. I didn't even have time to grab my camera. I would have liked to shown my husband a picture of the daddy deer but he will just have to take my word for it. Every evening a little mama deer and her two babies come to eat but we never have seen the dad. It's very muggy today, husband said it was suppose to be 90% humidty today so its still not fall weather here, well outside anyway, inside its very fall....
Photobucket

No comments: