Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday afternoon.....

I am happy to report that the weather is awesome today! All the windows are open and my house is doing the happy dance! When we left this morning is was very chilly - Hurrahhh for fall!
We got the gate up yesterday and today we bought a very strong lock and chain so our little house is safe again.
When the weather cools down I want to dig out the cross-stitch and get busy. I had hope to make new Christmas stockings for everyone this year. I always set my goals just a little too high..... Yesterday I saw some beautiful pictures of a home back east with samplers on every wall, just beautiful. I would like to go visit and see all the beautiful work.
My fabric should arrive tomorrow so I can finish up my Pine tree quilt this week. For the Abigail Adams February quilt I found some great fabric with writing, it will be perfect for that project.
Next week the husband gets back to regular work hours, we both will be very happy about that!
Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon.....
Photobucket

No comments: