Saturday, October 16, 2010

Beautiful Fall Colors?

My good old camera has a little trick up its sleeve, a little morning sunlight and my trees look beautiful! The trees here just turn brown and drop. Not complaining though after going to New Mexico - no trees there. I read a piece about why artist move to Santa Fe, it's because of the light. It was beautiful, the clouds looked like floating cotton across a perfectly blue sky.
It's our last day of vacation and I guess we are going to cut wood and stack it. I heard our winter is going to be mild so we won't have to burn much wood. We had a good vacation, well maybe not the part of driving for 8 hours, but I did have some wonderful news concerning my little quilting business! I didn't get to work on my little wool pillow this week but hopefully I can finish it this weekend. I hope you all have a great weekend, if you have some pretty fall color to share please do......
Photobucket

No comments: