Thursday, October 14, 2010

Just Because....

A sweet quilter pointed out to me that quilters do like Nascar. (Very loud and lots of crashes for me) So here is a wonderful picture of Jeff Gordon's truck. We were going at least 70 (husband does not have a lead foot - could have been doing 80) and the truck was going at least 80 because he had to get to the next race. Now I know I need that new camera. I tried to take a bunch of shots quickly and my slow poke camera had to rest in between each shot. But I have to admit it was fun to see all those big pretty trucks going down the freeway.
Eileen over at Robin Hill Quilts gave me some great ideas for my little wool project. I don't have glass buttons but I do have glass beads and plenty of floss. This evening I am going to try out her ideas but for now I am sewing on a new quilt.....
P.S. Thank you everyone for the nice comments on the little wool project - I tried to email thank-you's but the emails came back....
Photobucket

1 comment:

Deb Hardman said...

I have a thing for really old trucks, but that big shiney new one is pretty cool too!

I LOVE your wool pumpkins! So cute!