Sunday, October 3, 2010

Friendly Warning :)

I love to have a candle burning all during the fall season, Christmas season and all Winter. My favorite candle is Mulled Cider but I thought I would try this candle - Spice Cake. WELL I was sewing away and pretty soon I was getting very hungry, some very good scents where coming from the kitchen. Let me tell you, it smelt just like warm cake coming right out of the oven. About an hour is all I could take and blew it right out and got back to the Mulled Cider....
Today I am finishing up the first wall hanging for the First Ladies series. I think Mrs. Washington would be very happy with it. For the last couple of weeks I have been thinking these patterns would be so pretty in a book. I can picture all sorts of wonderful ideas to put in it but I do not have the slightest idea how to make a book. Last night while I was sewing I was listening to Pat Sloan interviewing a person from Leisure Arts and they make it pretty easy to submit ideas for projects. One day if I should get brave enough I might give it a try........
Photobucket

No comments: