Friday, October 1, 2010

10-1-10

October! The days are prefect and nights are cool enough to sleep with the windows open. I planted more grass seed today and now I have to work on the paperwork for this quilt. I love this quilt, very country and cozy for fall. Its fun to make but a lot of pieces for the pattern so I want to make sure I get it right.
Vacation is coming up this month, we might go and check on some places to move when my husband retires out. I like to get a little closer to our kids in California, a days driving distance would be great. We both love Oregon but the property taxes are high, New Mexico is pretty much desert, need to check it out more, love Flagstaff, a little too expensive but Idaho is very interesting. I went there as a Girl Scout to camp and loved it. We both love to camp and husband likes to fish and they have a lot of good places to do both. Plus we can drive to Oregon and California pretty quickly. We have a lot to study. Have a great Friday afternoon!
Photobucket

No comments: