Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Love Those Feathers....

Picked up several of my quilts from Delaney last week and this one has my favorite quilt pattern on the borders. I love feathers going straight, going in a circle , little ones, large ones. Got this quilt done this morning, now on to Quilt Number 2. I have to have all my quilts done in the next 3 weeks because the sewing room turns back into the guest room for Thanksgiving. My husband suggested I start cleaning now - no no no because that big pile of fabric on the floor is there for a reason. I have been making a house block a day and this morning I sewed 5 of them together. It is so much fun to use fabric that I have been saving for a rainy day (because I love it too much to cut into it). I figure I will need 10 houses in each strip so in 5 days I will show you the first - you will love them.......
Photobucket

No comments: