Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Houses.....

Finally success. I guess you would call this quilt
half scrappy but at least I didn't give up! Love these houses, they are 5 x 9 and fun to sew. I am afraid my beautiful sunrises are gone for awhile. Its very overcast and down right chilly outside. I am off to go to the little fabric store in Moore this morning. It is a very cozy store, little twinkly lights, a candle burning so it smells delightful and wonderful fall music playing. I need to get more of that wonderful gold material with the little red quilt pattern stars and some sash material. They also have that yummy wool material.
I am counting the days until I go to Idaho. I am very excited about the trip now, my dearest friend that lives in WA is driving with her husband all the way over to spend a whole day with me and help me find the perfect new home......
Photobucket

2 comments:

D. Leigh said...

I am HAPPY to see your happy houses!

Lori said...

I love your tall skinny houses!!!