Wednesday, December 15, 2010

15th Day of December......


Today I must finish a quilt - thats the plan! My husband actually like the little Christmas cards so this afternoon I am going to get busy and make a few more, but overnight I thought how I could improve them some.
This piece of needlework was one of my January projects - every January I choose one of my old projects and finish it! You know when its too cold to be outside and you have to sit still inside. I have two big projects for this January all ready to stitch - but I don't think they will be done by this January.
I also have a beautiful applique quilt to finish. I bought it as a block of the month and naturally I had to change colors so it took me awhile longer - a busy January for me!
I hope you all have a delightful day.......

Photobucket

No comments: