Saturday, December 18, 2010

18th Day of December

I made some cookies last night - yes I did. Husband had to work today so I thought he deserve a little treat, I was hoping they would be a treat, it was that or apple cobbler. Oatmeal cookies won out and they were great! These cookies were easy to make, just case you want to try them -

1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
3 cups quick cooking oats
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 cinnamon
350 for 10-12 minutes. I took mine out a little early because I like chewy cookies the best. I only made 1/2 of the receipe until the company comes. Since I had some success I am going to try some jumbo molasses cookies today...........

Photobucket

1 comment:

D. Leigh said...

"You" made cookies? YOU? Didn't you tell me, just the other day, Santa was getting cobbler this year ;)

My Awesome Other Half will be over directly ... Oatmeal Cookies are one of his favorites .....