Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1st

I thought I had this finished but I forgot the little beads so I will get that done tonight. This is the first Christmas stocking, I only have 3 more to go. I decided after listening to dear friend of mine this morning that this Christmas I am going to decorate with a lot of hand made items, finish things that I have started and make Christmas cozy and sweet.
She has worked for years to make her business a success and the economy is slowly sinking it. Hopefully she can hang on and we will turn the corner this year and head upward. I hate hearing about all the wonderful needlework and quilt shops closing their doors after working so hard to make a successful business for us to enjoy. America is a great place and the American people are great workers and if anyone can make the country great again it certainly would be us!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lori said...

Your cross stitch is beautiful!!!