Monday, January 31, 2011

Packing Heart Objects.....


When you move across town, items can get thrown in the back of your truck and off you go. BUT when you move across the country everything has to go in a box - I'm pretty sure you already knew that... The easy things have been boxed but now for the lamp shades, large cute boxes that I just had to have and items that I designed when I was a world famous needlework designer (hahah). I still love this piece, just don't have the heart to toss it out and it will travel across country with us once again.

We are in for a nice storm tonight, I guess that we have to pay for the days of 70 degrees last week. We have the wood all stacked and will go through it quite nicely. The only hard part will be keeping the husband indoors for a day or two......
Photobucket

No comments: